Sunday, January 31

S/S 2010 Campaign Ads

After an era of non updating this mess, I decided to post at least something before everyone decides not to visit here anymore. Jus a short one for today but a few longer ones would be up soon as I am finally in ZEN again. Thank GOD!

Now I present to you S/S 2010 Campaigns. There are Prada, Burberry, Dsquared2, Dior, Chanel and Jill Stuart. Amazing ads shot by awesome photographers especially my new found idol other than Marc, Anna, Stefano and Christopher which is the all famous Steven Meisel. Oh my god, I can't even began to explain but I will in the coming post.

Back to the campaigns, Prada has this simple but very chic ad or I'd rather say a few which I decided to out in two of them here. Simple, nice and straight to the point. Just a plain model with a printed cocktail, clutch or the bag and an extremely eye catching hair. Not sure what to call that. I'll just call it a 'Double Ponytail'? Oh, and the shot on the shoes are so cool!
Details, details, details.
Shot by Meisel, of course. Lovely.

Jill is awesome too with the whole hair in your face taken in a quite literal way but placed in the other way round - face in your hair?

Dsquared2 has hotness scrambled all over the ad. Couture camping gear, who would have thought of that? Love the one with the female on glasses on. Nerdy but hot. Am I having a glasses fetish after the shoe fetish?

Alexander Wang popped up with quite an amazing one. Simple and nice but screams highschool which is like his show for S/S 2010. No doubt, one of the most up and coming designer from NY.

Dior came up with a classic photo from, I'd say, the 60s? Whichever it is, you know what I'm talking about, right? Thumbs up to Meisel for such lovely directions.

Chanel is of course classy and vintage looking. Very Coco, I'd say.

Lastly Burberry. GOD! How in the world can someone make such amazing trenchs? And paired up with Emma Watson, it became the perfect British fashion brand. Both very... English? Mario Testino, you are officially awesome! The blue on Emma is breathtaking!!

Prada



Rasa Zukauskaite by Steven Meisel


Jill Stuart

Hannah Holman and Frida Gustavsson by Mario Sorrenti

Dsquared2


Daria Werbowy by Mert and Marcus


Alexander Wang
Hannah Holman by Daniel Jackson


Dior

Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel


Chanel


Claudia Schiffer by Karl Lagerfeld


Burberry


Emma and Alex Watson by Mario Testino


No comments:

Post a Comment